This highly exciting “3rd European congress on Addiction Psychiatry and Mental Health” (Addiction 2022) is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, Doctors, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, industry representatives and Business leaders. Theme of the Conference is: “Advanced methodologies to implement in treating Psychiatric, Addiction and Mental Health”. Addiction offers various topics for knowing advance details and for interaction including Advanced, Recent Development and Advanced Researches in Addiction, Psychiatry and Mental health, , Child physchiatry And Mental Health, Bipolar disorder pain and Addiction, Depression and Anxiety and many more. The 2-days conference at Rome, Italy will become a must-attend event for the Addiction to hear about future infrastructure projects plans, government strategies and market-leading innovation. This year’s conference will cover a broad range of Addiction topics, including Advanced psychiatry and mental health, Recent Development and Advanced Researches in addiction, psychiatry, mental illness, Addiction and Mental Health, and Clinical Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy, Youth and mental health, social psychiatry, sleep disorder, Alchool Abuse, Pain and Addiction.
Why to Attend?
• To transmit current issues and advances of your latest research.
• For Thought provoking speeches by Scientists, Professors, Ph.D.’s and Young Researchers.
• For Network development with Academic and Business Professional Benefits of Attending:
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers and professors for better development.
• Our Physical Event provides the best platform to connect, share and learn from highly affiliated experts in the field of Addiction psychiatry and Mental Health.
• Along with the knowledge you can also get relief from your routine chores, can spend time with your family/colleagues/friends by visiting beautiful attractions in spectacular Rome, Italy.
• Share the ideas with eminent researchers, academicians, and professionals.
• Accepted Abstracts will be published in our proceedings Book
• Handbook & Certification Included Target Audience for Conference:
• Academic Experts in Addiction & Mental Health
• Finance, Entrepreneurs
• Organizations in the
• Industry Leaders, Government Leaders
• Groups/ Associations
• Scientists and Researchers from Research Institutes, Universities, Companies, and Laboratories from Asia Pacific, America, Europe and the Middle East Zone